Formulate Vertical Curve
Formulate back walls are aluminium structures with fabric graphic “socks” that fit over the structure and zip up along one side to make the graphic taught.
The Formulate Vertical Curve display stand makes an ideal back wall for exhibitions, or as a graphical centre piece at any type of indoor events, with its large print area providing ample space for artwork to be showcased. The structure can be quickly set up in only 10 minutes and new replacement graphics can be printed and supplied very easily.
As well as being very lightweight to transport the Formulate range have a seamless graphic area with no panel joins.
Dimensions – Actual Size:
3.0m: Overall Size: 2280mm (h) x 3048mm (w) x 583mm (d)
6.1m: Overall Size: 2280mm (h) x 6096mm (w) x 583mm (d)
- Manufactured from strong 30mm aluminium tube
- Components labelled with matching symbols for easy assembly
- Packs away into a fabric carry bag
- Easy fit tension fabric graphics with zip fastening
- Can be assembled in minutes – no tools required
- Graphic is machine washable at 30°c
- Optional linkable LED lights available
Includes: Framework, Graphic and Carry Bag
Starting at: £490.00 (excluding VAT)